Online Labs (OLabs)
The OLabs is based on the idea that lab experiments can be taught using the Internet, more efficiently and less expensively. The labs can also be made available to students with no access to physical labs or where equipment is not available owing to being scarce or costly. This helps them compete with students in better equipped schools and bridges the digital divide and geographical distance. The experiments can be accessed anytime and anywhere, overcoming the constraints on time felt when having access to the physical lab for only a short period of time.
- Online Labs (Olabs) is available for public access at www.olabs.edu.in.
- Helpdesk is hosted at http://support.olabs.co.in/. Gmail account and Support number is also available for queries. With regard to training of CBSE teachers,
- There are 173 total experiments available in the portal with interactive simulators and vedios (i.e Physics -54; chemistry -46; Biology -36; Maths -25; English -12). The Content aligned to NCERT/CBSE and State Board Syllabus from Class 9 to Class 12.
- The OLabs contents are available in four languages (i.e. English, Hindi, Marathi and Malyalam).
Technology Mediated Delivery of Courses in Medical Science Education for NER Medical Colleges
- Design and Development of six (new) online courses in Health & Medical Sciences Education
- Virtual Teaching Assistance to 3330 medical students and Knowledge Upgradation support to faculty & medical practitioners of primarily NER medical colleges in VT mode and also for medical colleges in other states, in non-VT mode
- Creation of Virtual teaching based access facility at the NER medical colleges Status:
More than 1400 students are accessing the courses, from various NER medical colleges and Completed the creation of V.T based access facility at the 8 NER medical colleges
Setting up ICT Infrastructure in Govt. School familiarized usage of personalized adaptive learning in NE States
- To set up advance ICT Lab infrastructure in 40 Govt Schools in 8 NE States by creating echo system of personalized adaptive learning using latest tools & technologies viz advance visualization tools using Virtual Reality, Interactive boards, Desktops with internet and
- To provide training for 400 Teachers of 40 Govt Schools in 8 NE States.
- Virtual Reality contents will be developed for the existing syllabus of schools ranging from classes VII to X
Awareness workshops will be conducted across the 8 states in towards enhanced, advanced Digital Learning for Teachers and Students of 40 Govt Schools in 8 NE States. The outcome of project is creation of complete Digital ecosystem for education system which will enhance the learning and productivity of students provide the opportunity help every student learn at the best path of education..
Establishment of intelligent educational Infrastructure (Smart) in Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs)
The project is being implemented with collaboration of Ministry of Tribal affairs in Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- Setting up of intelligent educational Infrastructure (smart) in EMRSs by creating echo system using latest tools and technologies, which helps to improve the learning outcome
- To provide the Internet connectivity in EMRSs
- To deploy Digital ECO system in 100 schools by deploying the intelliget educational system