MeitY had undertaken an initiative to create the Model RFP documents for e-Governance projects which would address issues & encourage the industry to partner with the Government in making India digital. The Model RFP documents have been developed through a consultative approach involving Government and industry stakeholders.
- DO letters to all Secretaries of Government of India92.21 KB
- DO letters to all Chief Secretaries of State/UT92.16 KB
- DO letters to all IT Secretaries of State/UT95.04 KB
Model RFP documents consists of 3 sets of documents covering the following categories of procurements commonly needed in most of the e- Governance projects:-
- Model RFP Template and Guidance Notes for Selection of Implementing Agencies, 20184.64 MB
- Model RFP Templates and Guidance Notes for Consulting Services2.31 MB
- Model RFP Templates and Guidance Notes for Public Private Partnerships (PPP)6.77 MB
Each document comprises of Standard RFP templates, Contact Agreement and Guidance Notes.
These documents are advisory in nature and aim to sensitize the bid management teams on good practices and harmonize/standardize the RFP clauses and terms & conditions. However, the documents do not substitute or overrule any approvals currently required by the concerned Department/State Government/ Purchaser for finalization of the RFP.
Ministry / Department/ State Governments are requested to facilitate the adoption of these documents in e-Governance projects.