The Municipalities MMP aims to leverage ICT for sustained improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of delivery of municipal service to citizens.
The key objectives of the MMP are:
- To provide single window services to citizens on anytime, anywhere basis
- To increase the efficiency and productivity of Urban Local Bodies (ULBs)
- To develop a single, integrated view of ULB information system across all ULBs in the State
- To provide timely and reliable management information relating to municipal administration for effective decision-making
- To adopt a standards-based approach to enable integration with other related applications
This MMP is one with significant citizen interaction, given that municipalities provide a large number of basic services for millions of citizen living in urban centres across the Nation.
For more information, visit http://www.urbanindia.org/