THE GAZETTE OF INDIA
Part II- Section 3, Sub-Section (i)
MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATIONS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
(Department of Information Technology)
New Delhi, the 22nd October, 2002
In exercise of the powers conferred by clause (t) of Sub-Section (2) Section 87 of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (21 0f 2000), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely:-
1. Short title and commencement : -
- These rules may be called the Cyber Regulations Appellate Tribunal (Salaries, Allowances and other condition of Service of other Officers and Employees) Rules, 2002.
- They shall come into force on the date of their publication in the Official Gazette.
2. Definitions : -
In these rules, unless context otherwise, requires -
- Act means the Information Technology Act, 2000(21 of 2000).
- Cyber Appellate Tribunal means the Cyber Regulations Appellate Tribunal established under sub-section (1) of Section 48 of the Act.
- All other words and expression used and not defined in these rules but defined in the Act shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them in the Act.
3. Salary of other officers and employees of the Tribunal:-
The nature and categories of officers and employees of the Cyber Appellate Tribunal and scales of pay thereof shall be specified in the Schedule annexed hereto.
4. Conditions of Service: -
The conditions of service of officers and employees of the Cyber Appellate Tribunal in the matter of pay, allowances, leave, joining time, joining time pay, provident fund, age of superannuation, pension and retirement benefits, medical facilities, conduct, disciplinary matters and other conditions of service shall be regulated in accordance with such rules and regulations as are from time to time applicable to officers and employees of Central Government belongings to Group 'A', Group 'B', Group 'C' and Group 'D', as the case may be, and drawing the corresponding scales of pay
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Scales of Pay|
|3||Private Secretary to Presiding Officer||Rs. 6500-200-10500/-|
|4||Section Officer||Rs. 6500-200-10500/-|
|6||Personal Assistant||Rs. 5500-175-9000/-|
|8||Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 3050-75-3950-80-4590/-|
(S. Lakshminarayanan), Additional Secretary