The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is pleased to announce that it will assume the role of Lead Council Chair for the Global Partnership on Artificial Intelligence (GPAI) and will host the prestigious GPAI Summit in New Delhi from December 12 to 14, 2023. The GPAI Summit brings together engaged minds and expertise from science, industry, civil society, governments, international organisations and academia to foster international cooperation on the future of artificial intelligence and its impact on society. This summit will focus on various critical aspects of AI, including responsible AI, data governance, future of work and innovation and commercialization.
GPAI is a multi-stakeholder initiative bringing together leading experts from science, industry, civil society, international organizations, and government that share values to bridge the gap between theory and practice on AI by supporting cutting-edge research and applied activities on AI-related priorities. GPAI is a congregation of 28 Member Countries and the European Union. India had joined the group as a founding member in 2020.
As part of the Annual GPAI Summit, the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology is organising a Global AI Expo. If your organisation (educational institutions, companies, start-ups, MSMEs) is at the forefront of AI innovation and has developed technology that has the potential to benefit society and address critical global challenges, we invite you to participate in this unique opportunity to exhibit your work to a global audience of industry leaders, policymakers, thought leaders, domain experts, fellow innovators and institutions, start-ups, and other stakeholders from 29 countries.
The AI Expo may be centred around the following themes/sectors: Agriculture, Food, Health, Water Resources, Environment and Pollution, Education, Culture, Transportation, Highways and Waterways, Railways, Energy, Public Safety, Disaster Management, Legal, Finance, Governance and Cyber-Security.
- Event Dates: December 12 - December 14, 2023
- Location: Hall No. 14, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
- Visibility: Showcase your AI technology to a diverse and influential audience from around the world, including government representatives, industry experts, and potential investors.
- Networking: Connect with fellow start-ups, established companies, and policymakers to explore collaboration opportunities and partnerships.
- Impact: Demonstrate how your AI solutions are addressing real-world challenges and making a positive impact on society.
- Recognition: Gain recognition for your innovative contributions to the field of AI and its potential to benefit humanity.
- Industry, Educational institutions, start-ups, MSMEs from across the globe are eligible to apply.
- All applications for participation should be submitted by the competent authority of the organization/Official nominated by the Board of Directors/CEO.
- An eligible applicant may submit only one application per organization.
How to Apply:
- To apply for a spot in the Global AI Expo at GPAI India Summit 2023, please apply here. Alternatively, you may also email the completed application form (attached below) at fellow1[dot]gpai-india[at]meity[dot]gov[dot]in or fellow2[dot]gpai-india[at]meity[dot]gov[dot]in.
- An expert panel will review all applications and select the organization based on their innovation, impact, and alignment with the GPAI mission.
- MeitY reserves the right to accept or reject any application at its discretion.
Participation: Once selected, you will receive further instructions on booth setup, logistics, and event details.
- Application Deadline (via e-mail only): Extended to November 15, 2023
- Notification of Selection: November 24, 2023.
- Global AI Expo during the GPAI India Summit 2023: December 12 - December 14, 2023
If you have any questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us at fellow1[dot]gpai-india[at]meity[dot]gov[dot]in or fellow2[dot]gpai-india[at]meity[dot]gov[dot]in. We look forward to receiving your applications and seeing your ground-breaking AI innovations at the GPAI India Summit 2023.