Division Name : General Administration Division
- NIL -
- NIL -
G-II (Security, Fire & Protocol)
- NIL -
- NIL -
BM (Building Management and Engineering Section)
- NIL -
Division Name : Parliament
Parliamentary Committees invite representatives of I.T. Association namely, NASSCOM, MAIT, ISPA, ELCINA, TIMA etc. to take their comments/views during the examination of subjects of Department of Information Technology. Parliamentary Committees invites views of the Public before finalizing the Legislative proposals.
Division Name : Raj Bhasha Division
(To be Published in Gazette of India Part I Section I)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications & Information Technology
Department of Information Technology
6, CGO Complex
New Delhi - 110 003
Dated : 31.5. 2005
No.1(1)/2003-H.S. : 0n expiry of the tenure of the Hindi Advisory Committee for the Department of Information Technology constituted vide this Department’s Resolution No. 1(2)/96-HS dated 12/16 June, 2000, the Government of India have decided to reconstitute Hindi Advisory Committee. Composition of the Committee, its functions, etc. would be as under :-
|1.||Minister for Communications & Information Technology||Chairman|
|2.||Minister of State for Communications & IT||Vice-Chairman|
Members of Parliament from Lok Sabha
|3.||Shri Nikhil Kumar||Member|
|4.||Shri Kishan Singh Sangwan||Member|
|Members of Parliament from Rajya Sabha|
|5.||Shri R.S. Gavai||Member|
|6.||Dr. Chandan Mitra||Member|
|Members from the Committee of Parliament on Official Language|
|7.||Dr. Laxmi Narayan Pandey||Member|
|8.||Shri Santosh Gangwar||Member|
|Other Non-Official Members|
|9.||Prof. Anant Ram Tripathi,
Rashtra Bhasha Prachar Samiti, Wardha
|10.||Representative of Kendriya Sachiwalaya Hindi Parishad||Member|
|11.||Dr. Anil Kr. Pandey, Former General Manager (R&D),
Central Electronics Ltd., B-3 CEL Appartments
B-14 Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi - 110096
|12.||Shri Anup Shrivastava, 10, Gulistan Colony, Lucknow
(National Vice President, Indian Federation of Working
|13.||Dr. Suresh Mehrotra, Editor, Nai Dunia
E-19/45, Bunglows, North TT Nagar, Bhopal - 462 003
|14.||Dr. (Smt.) Rekha Govil
Professor & Head Computer Science & Electronics Deptt.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Banasthali (Rajasthan)
|15||Dr. P.A. Shemim Aliyar, Chittethukudy,
Nelson Mandela Junction, Changampuzha Nagar,
|16.||Smt. Padma Sachdev, B-242, Chittaranjan Park,
|17.||Dr. Gobind Prasad, 1457, New Poorvanchal
Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067
|18.||Secretary, Department of Information Technology
|19.||Controller of Certifying Authorities, DIT||Member|
|20.||Secretary, Department of Official Language and
Hindi Adviser to the Govt. of India
|21.||Group Coordinator, R&D in Information Technology Group||Member|
|22.||Group Coordinator, R&D in Electronics Group||Member|
|23.||Group Coordinator, R&D in Convergence & Comn. Group||Member|
|24.||Joint Secretary, E-Governance||Member|
|25.||Joint Secretary, Infrastructure/E-Learning||Member|
|26.||Joint Secretary & Financial Adviser||Member|
|27.||Joint Secretary, Department of Official Language||Member|
|28.||Senior Director, TDIL Group||Member|
|29.||Director General, STQC, Daptt. of Information Technology||Member|
|30.||Director General, National Informatics Centre||Member|
|31.||Executive Director, Electronics & Computer Software
Export Promotion Council (ESC)
|32.||Director General, STPI||Member|
|33.||Director General, C-DAC, Pune||Member|
|34.||Executive Director, DOEACC Society||Member|
|35.||Director, SAMEER, Mumbai||Member|
|36.||Executive Director, ERNET India||Member|
|37.||Executive Director, C-MET, Pune||Member|
|38.||Additional Secretary, Personnel, Genl. Admn. and
2. Functions of the Committee
The Committee will review the progress made and advise the Department of Information Technology on matters relating to progressive use of Hindi for official purposes in accordance with the policies framed by the Central Hindi Committee and Department of Official Language.
The tenure of the Committee shall ordinarily be three years from the date of its constitution provided that:
(a) Members of Parliament who are members of the Committee shall cease to be members as soon as they cease to be Members of Parliament.
(b) Ex-officio members of the Committee shall continue as members as long as they hold the office by virtue of which they are members of the Committee.
(c) If a vacancy arises on the Committee due to resignation or death of a member, the member appointed in that capacity shall hold the office for the residual term.
The Headquarters of the Committee shall be in New Delhi. However, it may hold its meetings at any outstation also, if necessary.
5. Travelling and Other Allowances
The Non-Official members will be paid travelling and daily allowances for attending the meetings of the Committee at the rates prescribed from time to time by the Government of India, keeping in view the instructions contained in OM No. II/20034/4/86-OL(A-2) dated 22nd January, 1987 of the Department of Official Language.
Ordered that a copy of this Resolution be communicated to all the members of the Committee, all State Governments and Union Territory Administrations, Prime Minister's Office, Cabinet Secretariat, Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, Lok Sabha Secretariat, Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Comptroller & Auditor General of India and all Ministries/Departments of the Government of India.
Ordered also that the Resolution be published in the Gazette of India for general information.
(M. MADHAVAN NAMBIAR)
Add. Secretary to the Govt. of India
To, The Manager
Govt. of India Press
Dated : 31.5. 2005
Copy forwarded to :
1. All members of the Committee
2. All State Governments and Union Territory Administrations
3. All Ministrries/Departments of the Govt. of India
4. President's Secretariat, Rastrapati Bhawan, New Delhi
5. Prime Minister's Office, South Block, New Delhi
6. Cabinet Secretariat, Rastrapati Bhawan, New Delhi
7. Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs, New Delhi
8. Lok Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House, New Delhi
9. Rajya Sabha Secretariat, Parliament House, New Delhi
10. Committee of Parliament on Official Language, 11 Teen Murti Marg, New Delhi-110011
11. Comptroller & Auditor General of India, New Delhi
12. Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, New Delhi
13. Election Commission of India, Nirvachan Sadan, New Delhi
14. Pay & Accounts Office, Ministry of Information Technology, New Delhi
15. Parliament Library (with 4 extra copies), Parliament House, New Delhi
16. Department of Official Language, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
17. Information Officer, PIB, Shastry Bhawan, New Delhi - it is requested that a press note embodying the above decision of the Government may be issued.
18. Chairman-cum-Managing Director, Semiconductor Complex Ltd., Phase VIII SAS Nagar, Mohali - 160059 (Punjab)
19. Executive Director, Electronics & Computer Software Export Promotion Council, PHD House, Khel Gaon Marg, New Delhi-110 016.
20. Director General, STPI, Electronics Niketan, New Delhi
21. Director General, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Pune University Campus, Ganesh Khind, Pune-411007
22. Executive Director, DOEACC Society, Electronics Niketan, New Delhi
23. Executive Director, ERNET India, Electronics Niketan, New Delhi
24. Executive Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Panchavati, Pashan Road, Pune-411008
25. All Heads of Groups/Divisions/Sections of Department of Information Technology.
26. All Subordinate Offices/Societies of Department of Information Technology.