1. Swadeshi Chumbakiya Anunaad Chitran- Ek Rashtriya Abhiyaan (SCAN-ERA) Indigenous Magnetic Resonance Imaging: A National Mission, being implemented by SAMEER.
2. Research and development of high energy linear accelerator (LINAC) technology for medical and other applications, being implemented by SAMEER, Mumbai.
3. Deployment of indigenously developed 6 MeV Medical Linear Accelerator for cancer treatment- Jai Vigyan Phase-II proposal, being implemented by SAMEER Mumbai.
4. Artificial intelligence in oncology: Harnessing big data and advanced computing to provide personalized diagnosis and treatment for Cancer Patients.
5. An Affordable Colorimetric Diagnostic Instrument: ColOSENS
6. Development of a low-cost Automated Screening System for cervical cancer (CerviSCAN-II)
7. Digitally Connected Tribal Colonies with STDD, Kerala
8. Design and development of Ultrasonic Transducer probes for Medical Imaging.
9. Self-Contained X-Ray Blood Irradiator System
10. Design and Development of EEG Based Real-Time Depth of Anesthesia (DoA) Monitoring System
11. Setting up of Medical Electronics Laboratory for Calibration and Maintenance of Medical Electronics Devices & Equipment at NRTC, Parwanoo
12. Development of focused Compact Microwave Hyperthermia Applicator for small cancerous tumors
1. Development of Thermal Tomography for the Detection of breast Cancer and to predict the Size and Location of the Cancerous Tissue.
2. Indigenous Color Doppler Ultrasound Scanner with PNDT Compliance, being implemented by NIELIT, Calicut.
3. Design and Development of Certification Schemes for compliance with EHR Standards, being implemented by CDAC, Pune and STQC, New Delhi.
4. ICT Centre of excellence on Tactile Graphics, being implemented by Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
5. Design & Development of Leukoanalyzer, an automated Computer Assisted Tool, for Minimal Residual Disease Estimation (MRD) in B lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia using Image Processing Techniques, being implemented by Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi and AIIMS, New Delhi.
6. “Maxillo-Facial Surgery Planning and Simulation System” being implemented by CDAC, Trivandrum.
7. Design & Development of a cloud-enabled open source Personal Health Record Management System for improved healthcare delivery
8. Studies on detection of cancer, processing Infrared Images and developing appropriate Instrumentation system for initial deployment in N.E. States, being implemented by CDAC Kolkata, Cachar Cancer Hospital and Research Centre Silchar, Assam.
9. Biomedical Signal Analyzer for Seizure Prediction implemented by C-DAC, Thiruvanathapuram and Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology (SCTIMST), Thiruvanathapuram.
10. Set-up of Medical Electronics Laboratory at NIELIT, Kohima, NIELIT Shilong and NIELIT, Silchar.
19. Olfactory Sensing System for Biomedical Application” – study and prototype development.
12. Establishment of facility for batch fabrication of Linear Accelerator (LINAC) tube for Linear Accelerator machines implemented by SAMEER, Mumbai.
13. Development of Medical Image Analyzer for Cervical Cancer (CerviSCAN) implemented by C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram.