Artificial Intelligence (AI) is expected to change the way we work and live. In view of its positive impact the economy, the technology is being embraced by the countries across the world. Its proliferation is being regarded as the fourth industrial revolution. From time to time, Govt of India has also expressed the intention to support research and adoption of the Technology. In view of the possible impact of AI on the economy and society and to come out with policy framework on AI, MeitY constituted the following four committees on AI.
- OFFICE MEMORANDUM - Constitution of four Committees for promoting Artificial Intelligence (AI) initiatives and developing a policy framework.677.25 KB
Committees have submitted the reports which are available in public domain
- Report of committee - A on platforms and data on Artificial Intelligence422.51 KB
- Report of committee - B on leveraging Artificial Intelligence for identifying national missions in key sectors458.74 KB
- Report of committee - C on mapping technological capabilities, key policy enablers required across sectors, skilling, reskill1.32 MB
- Report of committee - D on cyber security, safety, legal and ethical issues824.23 KB